- Purchase online ANUMC and SRA membership
- Register for an ANUMC website login
- Collect an ANUMC membership card
ANUMC membership is open to:
- ANU Students. Enrolled as ANU students.
- Non-ANU Students. ANU alumni, graduates of a registered tertiary higher education provider, ANU staff, persons employed at ANU ACT campuses or club coaches.
- Other-Associate. Persons who do not meet the eligibility criteria of the above categories. Other-associate membership requires approval by ANU Sport.
|Non-ANU Student||$195||($75 ANUMC membership + $120 SRA membership)|
|Other Associate||$195||($75 ANUMC membership + $120 SRA membership)|
Note: Non-ANU Students and Other Associate members joining multiple clubs may apply to ANU Sport to have a portion of their SRA membership reimbursed
ANUMC website login
ANUMC membership card
Members joining during O-week will be offered two free gear hire vouchers . These can be collected from the gear store, market day stall or come and try BBQ. A membership confirmation email will be required as proof of membership.
Special Membership Rates
ANUMC Committee Members. Committee members may apply to have their ANUMC membership reimbursed through the Treasurer.
Valued Club Affiliate Members (VCAM) and Honorary Coaches. VCAMs and Honorary Coaches are eligible for subsidised SRA membership as follows:
- Apply to the ANUMC Executive to be recognised as a VCAM or Honorary Coach
- If approve, fill out the relevant forms and have them signed by the ANUMC President
- Submit the form to the SRA and pay the reduce SRA membership fee
- Once SRA membership is received purchase ANUMC membership.