This year is ANUMC's 50th anniversary! To celebrate we are having a dinner and bush dance on the 21st October in Sutton (in the cutest dance hall ever!). In order to make this event the success that it deserves to be, we need volunteers! Below is a list of roles that the current (very small) organising committee need filled.
- Event decoration organiser (decorating the hall and tables)
- Event formalities organiser (sentimental speeches, slides, etc)
- Email liaison officer (manage the event specific email account, keep track of RSVPs and respond to enquiries)
- Event advertising (Make sure the invitation and event reaches as many current and ex-ANUMCers as possible)
- Kids co-ordinator (We want this event to be kid friendly, so maybe some kids activities to keep them entertained)
- Breakfast organiser (people will have the option to camp the night, we want to have breakfast available for those that do)
- General (waste disposal, toilet paper, sound system? etc)
- Catering (organise the catering for the night - outsourcing)
- Transport (carpooling, bus, directorions etc)
- Graphic designer (Invitations, banners, posters etc)
If you're keen on fulfilling any of these roles, please sign up to, and attend, this meeting! We'll meet at the Wig & Pen and discuss each of the roles, assign the roles and then get cracking on making the best ANUMC social event ever!