Join for a 7-day trek on one of Tasmania's most iconic tracks! This trek involves multiple days of hiking (~10-15km per day), so previous hiking and overnight camping experience is necessary. Please inform the trip leader of your previous experience when signing up. We'll need to book flights and track fees ASAP, so please only sign up if you are fully committed to the trip.
Trip limited to 5 members, so get in quick!
- Fly down to Launceston on the 7/12/19
- Start walking on the 8/12
- Planning to the full lenghth of the track, and add in some of the side trips (including Cradle Mountain, Mt Ossa: the tallest mountain in Tasmania, plus some others)
- Finish walking on the 15/12
- Fly back to Canberra on the 17/12
If you have any queries about the trip before signing up, feel free to contact the trip leader (Chrisy).