Before the scorching heat of summer melts your boulder ambitions away, join for a day trip to Pierce's Creek North Cohiba area. If that is not enough for you, how does scouting a possible Deep Water Solo (DWS) spot sound?
We'll be aiming to leave ANU sport by 7:00am and be back by 7:00pm.
- Spaces will be dependent on number of cars
- Trip may be canceled due to bad weather
-Outdoor bouldering experience is desired. Depending on numbers, there might space for 1-2 beginners.
-Deep Water Solo involves falling into deep water as the fall safety, swimming is required.
What you will need:
- Climbing shoes (hirable from the gear store)
- Hiking shoes
- Swimsuit or second set of clothes
- Water and food for a day (Plenty of each would be wise)
While we will be hiring bouldering mats from the gear store; more pads means more climbing, so bring your own gear if you can.