This is a planned off track walk and navigation exercise in the Budawangs. It will involve around 8km of track walking and around 20km of off-track walking / bush bashing, hopefully the off-track part will be easier due to the fires last summer. The walk will be 3 days 2 nights to allow for potential slow or very slow going off-track. You will need to be reasonably fit and adventurous. Previous off-track/ bush bashing experience is preferable along with some map reading knowledge although not required of all group members.
- If you want any more information before signing up please email me.
When you sign up please:
- indicate if you are willing to drive (we will require at least one additional car)
- Write a little about previous multi day walks you have done including any off-track
- Signing up doesn't guarantee you a place on the walk, I will decide and contact you on the Wednesday before the walk.
Covid-safe policy Do not attend if:
- you're feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms
- have travelled internationally, come from a hotspot or been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days