The Canberra Heritage Festival includes a number of bushwalks which focus on the region's indigenous, environmental and cultural history.
These are not ANUMC activities so there is no need to sign up on our page. If you're interested, go to the website, pick an event and get a few friends together.
Example bushwalking events include:
- 8 Apr 21 - Fire in the Landscape - Namadgi Visitor Centre - Free
- 8 Apr 21 - Indigenous Plant Use - Botanic Gardens - $5
- 9 Apr 21 - Aboriginal trail walk with Ngunawal elder Wally Bell - ANU - Free
- 10 Apr 21 - Plants and fire on Black Mountain - Black Mountain Nature Reserve - Gold coin
- 11 Apr 21 - Mt Franklin open day - Mt Franklin Shelter - Free
And there's more... Just visit the website