* Want to go climbing, kayaking, skiing, etc. but need someone to run such a trip?
* Want to run a trip and find people that are keen and when they're available?
* Want to run a trip but lack the experience or need a co-leader?
* Have an ambitious trip idea and want to find people crazy enough to join you?
* Want to learn kayak rolling, rope skills, lead climbing, mountaineering, etc. and want to find someone to teach you?
* Are new to the club and want to meet members and see what's happening?
Then come along to our trip planning night at 7pm on Monday the 8th of August in the gear store.
This is an opportunity to discuss your trip ideas with other members, trip leaders and activity officers while enjoying free pizza and drinks. It will be preceded by the committee meeting at 6pm, which any member is welcome to attend.
Please sign up here if you are coming so I have an idea of numbers. Also, email me with trip ideas and requests beforehand so we can get the ball rolling on the night. If you're not a member, you can join the club at the event. Bring some warm clothes as it can get cold in the gear store at this time of year.